Use your Patient Fusion portal to:
- Message your provider directly with a request or concern between appointments
- Review your treatment plan
- Review your medications, diagnosis/es
- Request an appointment day and time
- Request to reschedule or cancel an existing a scheduled appointment
Tips for Successful Follow Up Visits
Patients are asked to complete self assessment instruments (Eg. PHQ9, GAD7 or LAW) prior to visits in order to more accurately gauge the level symptom disruption during the interval period between appointments.
Successful treatment hinges on many elements but none more important than the communication process which allows for an exchange of information to guide treatment decisions.
At a follow-up appointment one can expect the following questions:
- What improvement has occurred since your last visit?
- What concerns or problems need to be addressed during today’s visit?
- Are you keeping track of the names and dosages of the medications prescribed to you?
- How often do you miss or forget to take prescribed medications?
- Are you having any physical, psychological or emotional changes that might be side effects?